Schweser has new "Premier Plus option" for $1400

PremiumPlus Solution The PremiumPlus is the ultimate review package that combines a distinct mix of study tools and instruction to enhance your ability to LEARN • PRACTICE • RETAIN™ the CFA® curriculum. Keep yourself on track as you prepare for the grueling CFA® Exam with the help of our experienced Level Managers and Instructors, all of whom are CFA® charterholders. Learn how to optimize your time and minimize your risk with Schweser’s PremiumPlus Solution. The PremiumPlus Solution includes: * Your Choice of: o 16-Week Online Class o Video CDs o 3-Day Seminar (select cities) * Schweser Study Planner * SchweserNotes™ * Schweser’s QuickSheet™ * SchweserPro™ QBank (Online + Download)* * Practice Exams, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 * InstructorLink™ o Schweser Library o Exam-tips Blog o Instructor-led Office Hours o Searchable FAQs o Instructor Email Access –PLUS– * 3-Day Seminar Archive with PDF Slide Workbook for download * 2-Day Mock Exam and Problem Solving Workshop with PDF Slide Workbook for download * Schweser’s Secret Sauce® book

It’s actually 1500 under normal conditions. And this is without the taxes and shipping!

Only thing is it should include FLASHCARDS And real ones by that!

I’m a new L2 candidate and I plan on going the Essential package route.

Unless it came with a copy of the 09 exam I wouldn’t dish that kind of money out!

I wonder, for those that don’t pass, if they will be able to get this package half price.

So is all the below stuff worth the extra $404? * 3-Day Seminar Archive with PDF Slide Workbook for download * 2-Day Mock Exam and Problem Solving Workshop with PDF Slide Workbook for download * Schweser’s Secret Sauce® book Better off charging $600 extra and throwing in the 5 day class

Actually, I notice that they don’t have electronic version of Study Notes anymore. I sent an e-mail but got no response for a few days already.