schweser hold music...

awesome! nice low bass intro and relaxing…best hold music i have ever heard. 608-779-5599. press 3

Usually low bass Hz doesn’t translate well over the phone. A solo bass intro could be interpreted as near silence on a phone speaker except for the audible pick attack…and that would be a poor choice for hold music. I’m so excited but @#$% they are closed now and I got forwarded to voicemail.

Yeah, just tried but they are closed.

this is sad. on multiple levels. i feel rather good about my life after reading you guys. thanks.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is sad. on multiple levels. i feel rather > good about my life after reading you guys. thanks. +100

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is sad. on multiple levels. i feel rather > good about my life after reading you guys. thanks. +1

ZING! Actually, if it is anything like the intro music for the Schweser audio CDs or the video DVDs, I can understand the feeling. That 20 second smooth saxophone solo and drum fill does actually get me pumped for studying. Unfortunately the euphoria doesn’t last long.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is sad. on multiple levels. i feel rather > good about my life after reading you guys. thanks. dont knock it till you tried it…lol

I tried just now and Mellisa answered. She must be getting really sick of this…