Schweser Level 2 books out soon??

Has anyone received the Schweser Level 2 books? I ordered a few weeks ago. Says on the website the books will be out sometime this month. John

1 Like

Apparently it has to do with the fact that they changed a significant part of the curriculum for March 2010. Uppermark is also supposed to release their March materials before the end of the month.

1 Like

Also, does anyone know if its possible to order only the Qbank software if I decide to use the original books? I suspect they will gouge buyers and make the Qbank expensive to give clients the incentive to just buy the whole suite.

1 Like

Schweser intends to start delivery of the notes next week.

1 Like

Great, thanks coolio. I’m suprisingly quite excited about starting to study again, sure that will last only a week or two…

1 Like

Uppermark is also delayed.

1 Like

That’s too bad just ordered Uppermark, hope they come soon. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Schweser just confirmed they will only start shipping the level2 books next week…

1 Like

I got confirmation from them that they would start shippin “mid December”.

1 Like

What?? Delayed by a month then. They first announced it would be mid November

1 Like

I would hope Schweser is planning on overnighting the books whenever they are ready. A one month delay is a considerable amount of time.

1 Like

Hey SouthFlorida. You’re still here as well?

1 Like

This is another way to make us buy the “official” books.

1 Like

2 months to prepare for the exam. Not exactly ideal.

1 Like

“I would hope Schweser is planning on overnighting the books whenever they are ready. A one month delay is a considerable amount of time.” A friend of mine called them. Due to the delay, he got a refund for the shipping and they offered to ship overnight, too. I’m not a customer so I do not know if everyone gets this automatically or only by asking for it.

1 Like

Finally got my hands on them The delay has double my determination to make up for lost time. Good luck all

1 Like