Schweser LII Class Videos

Does anyone have a breakdown or reference for finding out the number of hours per sudy session that the online classes are? Not the live classes but the prerecorded ones that are availible with the premium package. Just Planning for L2 in June '16.

Thanks

Average is around 45 min - hour per reading. Some are much longer (Intercorporate investments ran almost 2 hours) while a few are no longer than 15 minutes. But the average is around an hour.

I calculated it. 55.7 hours total.

Thanks for the feedback. Just looking to get on the frontfoot. I know its a year away but we’ve all played this game before.

Thanks for the feedback. Just looking to get on the front foot. I know its a year away but we’ve all played this game before.

You are much better off watching the detailed pre recorded videos than the live weekly classes. Too much material is skipped over in the weekly classes, if you’re starting early the pre recorded videos are the best use of your time in my opinion

45-1h sounds good, I have bought the Elan videos but at >2hrs a reading I found them too long and almost haven’t used them at all…