Schweser Live Mock

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but for those who took the Live mock Schweser puts on for Level 1 or Level 2 could you please let me know what you thought about it. Waste of time/money? Useful?

Useful. I did it for L1 and found that it was good to get used to taking a test in a crowded room and in an uncomfortable chair (as opposed to studying in my conference room where it is dead quite). In terms of the difficulty level, I found the live mock harder than the take home practice exams and harder than the actual test (the later is likely due to the fact that I didn’t do well on the Live Mock which kicked my ass into study mode). If nothing else, its good to see the same questions asked in as many different ways as possible.

Can I take the live mock on a date of my preference (by downloading it as you can do with CFAI mocks) or do I have to take it on May 21 and time?

Brainwasher, how useful is it as far as post-test analysis?

I would say it is as useful as the Schweser Practice Exams Volume1. They let you enter your scores online so you can see how you did against the rest of the people who took it, as well as breaking out your scores by Study Session. As with any practice exam, its crucial to focus on what you got wrong and why to actually get some value from it. In the end, I did it for L1 and I feel like I got enough out of it to do it again for L2. Perimel: I don’t know the answer to your question, sorry dude.