Schweser Mock Exam May 22nd 2010

Hi, I am starting this thread to discuss the Schweser Mock Exam which will be held on May 22nd 2010. Who all are writing this exam? I am writing this exam in Charlotte,NC.

Hi, I am writing in Toronto and I am nervous for this one! Thinking about actual exam just shoots my anxiety !! :S

I sat for this exam yesterday…averaged 60% for the whole thing which according to the online results of people that put in their results is right on the average. Unfortunately I thought I had a better handle on the material than I do…and to pass I surely need to be better than the average. What did everyone else think of the exam?

i thought the afternoon session was MUCH harder than the morning session. Scored 10% lower on the afternoon session… :frowning: What score do u think we need to hit on these mocks in order to pass the actual exam?

Initially after taking both sections I also thought the afternoon was tougher but ended up scoring 1% better than the morning which I found weird. I made a lot of silly mistakes in review and finished up terribly the last 20 questions. Not sure if it was due to fatigure or what

So would you recommend purchasing these mock exams? I have been told that the Schweser mocks (especially book 2) arent representative of the actual exam. Thanks!!

sdanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Initially after taking both sections I also > thought the afternoon was tougher but ended up > scoring 1% better than the morning which I found > weird. I made a lot of silly mistakes in review > and finished up terribly the last 20 questions. > Not sure if it was due to fatigure or what not just you man… i did horribly the last 20 questions. i’m fairly certain they were tougher than the standard Qs.