schweser mock exam

how many exams there are? how many questions in total they have? if don’t have time to practice on both mock exam and practice vol2 exam, which one is recommended? Thanks.

you’re kidding again right? Re: mock exam from CFAI Posted by: planner (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: May 26, 2009 10:44PM You might want to try this. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/search.php?12 Tell us you’re just screwin around. You don’t have a clue about the exam tickets/mocks and you ask questions from old LOS’. Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:48PM by planner.

there are 120 (2 parts of 60) questions in each exam. Each Schweser exam book has 3 exams…

I started very late, just do as much as I could. but I have to much material, not sure which one to use. I have practice exam vol1 and practice vol2 and mock, I could only finish two books, and thinking drop one. any recommendations about which one I might be able to skip? Thanks. tsttse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there are 120 (2 parts of 60) questions in each > exam. Each Schweser exam book has 3 exams…

i think they say for level 2 that the afternoon session is much easier than the morning, so make sure you are there even if the morning is hard