Schweser Mock V1, AM=68% PM=69%. Do I have a shot?

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics will be harder on the real exam - that you > can count on. > > I would almost guarantee that the MPS will not > change as the result of increased enrollment. > Yeah, there will be an increase in really prepared > candidates, but there will also be a big increase > in candidates who don’t really prepare at all, and > simply underestimate what they are in for. > > Aim for an overall score of 70%, if you hit that > you’ll pass. +1

EThICS is a big blind spot, you can just hope that you don’t hit the other car, while changing lanes without looking into side mirror…

This thread really motivates me to kill the next two week even with my scores of 60-70 in the CFAI and SchV2 mock exams… I feel like I am guessing quite a bit in these exams but I am not going to worry about it…I think I will potentially guess the same in the real exam , right or wrong…

ITAdministator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This thread really motivates me to kill the next > two week even with my scores of 60-70 in the CFAI > and SchV2 mock exams… > > I feel like I am guessing quite a bit in these > exams but I am not going to worry about it…I > think I will potentially guess the same in the > real exam , right or wrong… I am on the same boat. I want to kill ethics and FSA and pass this mother :slight_smile: I am staying tonight to study.

Schweser V1, Exam 1 AM= 68%(No time constraint) PM=69% (No time constraint) Schweser V1, Exam 1 AM= 63%(With time constraint) PM=will take tomorrow. DO I EVEN HAVE A SHOT??? I MESSED UP IN DEBT BECAUSE I GOT SCARED OF THE TIME. ETHICS 68% QUANT 57% ECON 75% FSA 83% CORP 40% EQUITY 75% DEBT 34% P.M 50% Derivatives 50% Alternative Inv 50%