Schweser Online Exam

Hi All, I did a basic search and couldn’t come up with anything. Might be all the studying that’s slowing me down so if this has already been posted, I apologize. I noticed on Schweser’s site that there is a full mock available for $40. My question for those who have taken it, is it worth it? I still have to take PM of CFA mock and am re-reading ethics but I have 3 more days that I have off and might take a stab at it. I’d appreciate your input. Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Bump…

Whether it’s worth it or not is up to you to decide. If you pay some more (probably $140) you’ll get access to tutorials walking you through each step how to perform the calculations and how to reason or eliminate wrong answers. These were rather good. I can imagine a situation where you tonight or tomorrow (or both) take the am and pm sessions and spend the remaining time reviewing the tutorials of the questions you missed. It’ll also be reasonable way to spend ones time compared to jumping back and forth all over the curriculum, looking at this and that but not really achieving anything but to become increasingly nervous… The mock appeared to be rather heavily geared towards pinpointing core topics in terms that might appear on the real exam, there were no remote outliers on that mock, the focus was clearly on making the taker understand what was going on in each topic/question.