Schweser or Stalla

Any expert comment on anyone who used both. I used Schweser but never Stalla, do you guys think that I should explore that as well, at least the Passmaster, for problem solving. Pls suggest.

Dear sasankm, This question has been asked a 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times here, If you use the search function you can get a good idea. Anyways most votes here go for schweser but there are also people who effectively master the curriculum with Stalla or by CFAI. More like depends on your educational background and hours you can put for exam

sasankm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any expert comment on anyone who used both. > > I used Schweser but never Stalla, do you guys > think that I should explore that as well, at least > the Passmaster, for problem solving. > > Pls suggest. If you have Schweser QBank, that’s good enough for practicing/problem solving purpose. I passed Level 1 in June 09 mostly using Schweser Notes/videos/qbanks. However, when CFAI comes with mock exams in Nov, please make sure you spend enough time with those.