Schweser ordering (questions)

Sorry - There may be answers to my questions on the Schweser page, but I cant find them! I’d like to get the Schweser material asap, but all the books are not available at the same time. Some are ready in october, others in november ect… My questions: Does Schweser wait until all books are ready or do they make various deliveries? Does it cost extra if they send more than 1 package?

Another question: I’m not sure whether to order the premium package (my work pays, but I have to explain in details…). Can anyone recommend the cds or the 16 week online seminar?

I have the same question. I am think in a choice between 16 weeks online, a seminar or Video CDS. Please guide me which is a better choice and and in which circumstances…thanks.

ask schweser…

CDs give you a visual/auditory summary of the material - just like taking a class. Many use it either as a warm up to the material (prior to reading) or as a summary. They were helpful in my case in compressing the total time I sepnt on things (I was regularly taking 1 hour train rides twice daily, and I could rip off almost an entire study session over 3 rides. It didn’t substitute for studying, but it definitely enhanced it.

Schweser will ship as the stuff is available. I got two or three packages from them last year.

I don’t have to explain packages to my employer. So I ordered which ever was the expensive one.

I haven’t used the CDs but the seminars were good. You get powerpoint slides covering all the topics. You can view the seminars as often as you want since they get archived on the website. You also get access to the instructor via email. I usually sent him 1-2 questions a week for clarification on topics. I don’t know if you get those things with the CDs.

I got two separate packages last year (but purchased in one transaction) and there was no “extra” shipping cost… I had purchased the notes (essential solution) and secret sauce, so I didnt get secret sauce till a while after I got the notes. Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry - There may be answers to my questions on > the Schweser page, but I cant find them! > > I’d like to get the Schweser material asap, but > all the books are not available at the same time. > Some are ready in october, others in november > ect… > > My questions: > > Does Schweser wait until all books are ready or do > they make various deliveries? Does it cost extra > if they send more than 1 package?

Thanks for your input. I have ordered Schweser Premium with 40 hours videos and Qbank as download. I also ordered the secret sauce. I hope they send each package as soon as possible