Schweser Practice Exams v1 scores

Hi, Was just wondering, what is a decent score in the schweser practice exam vol1? What are you guys getting? I got just above 70% in the first exam and I’m wondering how is this representative of the real deal?

Hi crow, What I can tell you is that the only time I passed a level (1st one) I got 70-75 % to practice exams. Before my 1st attempt to Level II I got around 65% and I failed… By the way, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER DETAILED ANSWERS ARE AVAILABLE somewhere on Schweser.com? I thought it was the case since as the books only provide you with the correct answer, it is not always easy to understand the reason why such choice is the good one.

nodes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some people scored around 80% last year on > Schweser exams and still failed. True.

For Lev one i did book one of the practice tests and only got out of the 60’s once. On the actual exam I only got below 70% in one section (Corp Finance of all things). - Echo those above comments, don’t worry about your scores and use the tests to find areas of weakness to study. I think this far out for lev1 i took my first practice test and literally got like a 40%.

nodes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some people scored around 80% last year on > Schweser exams and still failed. +100

I scored a 60% on the first full practice exam. At that time I had only re-reviewed FSA. There were quite a few topics that I just didn’t remember the set up of the formula or didn’t really remember the specific topic. It was a wast a practice exam. I am going to thoroughly review everything before I take the rest of the practice exams.