Schweser practice exams vs real exam...?

I just took my first Schweser practice exam, and it was really difficult. I wonder how Schweser’s practice exams compare to the real exam? Any feedback welcome. thanks

Also, if someone can comment how schweser Q bank compares to actual exam. Somehow I have feeling that actual exam is going to be very confusing & there will be only 5-10% of straight questions.

Hit the AF FAQ, accessible via the “Search” link on this page.

Sorry to trouble you DarienHacker, but where exactly is the FAQ that you referred to? I went to the Search link, didn’t see anyting about FAQ. I entered FAQ into the search, and didn’t really come up with much…

From I read here from posters who have taken exam, the difficulty level is between QBank and book 7. There are not as many calculation problems in real exams. So we have to focus on the concept rather than just memorizing the formular.

Disptra is spot-on with that assessment. Don’t worry about the ten minute, 30 part “plug and chug” problems. Focus on understanding the concepts.

What is Book 7? I have only Book1-Book5 & Book6- Sample exams.(schweser). disptra Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From I read here from posters who have taken exam, > the difficulty level is between QBank and book 7. > There are not as many calculation problems in real > exams. So we have to focus on the concept rather > than just memorizing the formular.

goel_ar, we call book 7 the practice exam book that Schweser sell separately. http://www.schweser.com/products/products.php?category=EXAM