schweser practice exams

hi guys: just finished all exams on vol.1 and vol.2, here are my results: vol1: 78 90 87 90 77 78 vol2: 78 87 68 78 75 70 should I at least feel some what confident? also, I heard 70% is pretty much considered pass for lv.1 is that the same for lv.2 this year?

you should have pint mate!

i would love to be in your position right now. awesome job! just dont let up and you are so golden you will be able to take golden showers. gotta love seeing those 2 90’s! i must ask you. Is this your first time taking Level 2? How many hours have you put in. and what is a brief synopsis of your background?

i’m not convinced. here it is, get it pass, don’t you fail first post kitty: Allocation on a strict pro rata basis means each account for which the shares are suitable: A) and which has expressed an advance indication of interest, shall receive w*m shares, where w is the account’s proportional value of all such accounts and there are m shares available. B) and which has expressed an advance indication of interest, shall receive m/n shares, where there are m shares available and n such accounts. C) shall receive m/n shares, where there are m shares available and n such accounts.

Wow… Kitty’s already done all of the exams with 1.5 more months to spare!! I would love to be in your position right now

wow, i just finished doing this question on a practice test… I havent checked if i got it right yet. bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m not convinced. here it is, get it pass, > don’t you fail first post kitty: > > Allocation on a strict pro rata basis means each > account for which the shares are suitable: > A) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive w*m shares, where w is > the account’s proportional value of all such > accounts and there are m shares available. > B) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive m/n shares, where there > are m shares available and n such accounts. > C) shall receive m/n shares, where there are m > shares available and n such accounts.

dkitty is someone amongst us, reincarnated - to play with our emotions at such a fragile stage in prep-life! Registered today and comes up with 90%. . . . I am guessing sublimity?

pinkman? BABY COME BACK!

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Allocation on a strict pro rata basis means each > account for which the shares are suitable: > A) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive w*m shares, where w is > the account’s proportional value of all such > accounts and there are m shares available. > B) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive m/n shares, where there > are m shares available and n such accounts. > C) shall receive m/n shares, where there are m > shares available and n such accounts. B

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m not convinced. here it is, get it pass, > don’t you fail first post kitty: > > Allocation on a strict pro rata basis means each > account for which the shares are suitable: > A) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive w*m shares, where w is > the account’s proportional value of all such > accounts and there are m shares available. > B) and which has expressed an advance indication > of interest, shall receive m/n shares, where there > are m shares available and n such accounts. > C) shall receive m/n shares, where there are m > shares available and n such accounts. It is not C as it doesn’t make sense arithmetically I want to say A…but the world ‘strict’ may make me want to say B I will go with A

B that was funny banni. (first post kitty)

call me kat. call me kitty kat… (waiting for your answer then i’ll tell you how you should feel about those scores)

B

fine, i won’t wait for the meowzer. apparently we all think the same way but it wasn’t right here based on the word “strict”. i need to brush up on my ethics and allocation whatever stuff: Your answer: B was incorrect. The correct answer was C) shall receive m/n shares, where there are m shares available and n such accounts. Strict pro rata means that each suitable account should receive m/n shares, where there are m shares available and n suitable accounts.

Banni, are you doing all CFAI end of chapter Qs or just the multiple choices and vignette ones? On a second note have you mastered ss 17? S

personal background: masters of science in electrical engieering and industrial operational engineering (financial engineering), both from u michigan @ ann arbor bachelor in electrical engineering with minor in econ 1st attempt on lv.2, I put in A LOT OF time in the prep, partially cuz I have the time for being currently laid off, would love to trade my situation with anyone else, just trying to convert my loss into gain somehow. I would think pro rata is is w*m

and the kitty?