schweser pro for free on schweser website !!!!!

Did any one notice when log on the schweser website that schweser pro for level 3 is for free online ?? .

you must’ve been the 1,000,000 th visitor to the site and received the free gift. Nice work mate!!! I just get the depressing message: You do not currently have access to any Kaplan Schweser products. If you have previously purchased a Kaplan Schweser product, your product may have expired. Please contact our customer service department at (608) 779-5599 or (888) 325-5072 if you feel you have reached this message in error.

No Joe. I just called my friend who is level 2 candidate and he saw the same thing for schweser pro level2. Just log on with ur user name and password and then online access and then review material online and u will face schweser pro in front of you for free :D.

No access …NO FREE LUNCH .

LOOOL u too Rudeboi !!. So joe was correct i’m only lucky person. looooooool

Same Depressing message like JoeCandidate … You do not currently have access to any Kaplan Schweser products :frowning:

You do not currently have access to any Kaplan Schweser products. If you have previously purchased a Kaplan Schweser product, your product may have expired.

I got “Go to Jail. Go Directly to Jail. Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200” Bastards