Schweser Pro Qbank - CD vs. Online

Hello, Looking to Purchase Schweser Pro Qbank and noticed that the CD is more expensive than Online use. Does anyone know the pro’s and cons of each? Thx

I bought the CD. The problem was, I got a virus on my computer twice. Both times I had to reinstall but you can’t reinstall 3 times…

Thanks for your feedback meazza, but if you didn’t obtain a virus on your pc. Do you recommend going for the cd or for online?

Go for online if you are planning to use more than one computer. I would do some questions at work and some at home, and I can’t imagine how annoying it would be to have to manually sync it up.

I bought the CD bc I only used it on my laptop; I also got a virus but I emailed Schweser Support & told them the situation and they reset my username/pwd so I could reinstall it again, which was very nice of them! I agree, if you plan on using multiple computers, then go for the online option… If you’re going to use just one personal computer, get the cd. I heard pple had problems with getting online Schweser… I had no problems with the cd version.

The only thing from the online was I remember a lot of people complaining about the availability during crunch time. I guess they weren’t ready for the server load…

Thats a good point meazza, crunch time is key.

Just a note about the CD Qbank. If you’re a retaker, you won’t be able to use it again because the program expires on the 31st December of a given year.

vogriphach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a note about the CD Qbank. If you’re a > retaker, you won’t be able to use it again because > the program expires on the 31st December of a > given year. Curriculum also changes YoY so you should not use it past the December exam anyways.