Schweser Q Bank now available!

Schweser QBank now available! Card charged.

Weird…mine still isn’t up and my card hasn’t been charged. Did you use your old login info?

Yep. I also received an e-mail from Schweser.

If I don’t get anything soon I’ll call the guy that I worked with to get my company discount applied. It might also be because I had to change cards (since it took them so long to charge me), because a few weeks ago someone stole my wife’s pin and made a fake debit card for her account and took out money from a few ATMs in NYC (and we live in FL)! I guess they must have had one of those readers on a pin pad or something.

I think they are processing in some order. I haven’t gotten any email yet and my qbank is not available yet.

Knowing my luck, that means they are going in alphabetical order. With a last name like Yates, you hate alphabetical order.

I hope that wasn’t an exclamation, !, of joy.

Its actually in the order your order was taken.

It was meant to be a bad joke. Obviously, it was worse than I envisioned.

By the way, how many questions in it?

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope that wasn’t an exclamation, !, of joy. haha! It was an exclamation of distress.

YeeS_Mos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By the way, how many questions in it? 4,122 I wish there was a filter where I could pick just vignettes, but that is not the case. It works the same than Level I. Another option that I would like is to only choose incorrect answered questions. You can exclude them or include them, but they cannot be the only picking pool. Oh well… I have bigger problems just trying to learn the stuff…

hi Alex. you can start from difficult questions coz there are mainly vignettes. As I remember easy questions are mainly not vignettes and about 2500 - 3000 of the total.

YeeS_Mos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi Alex. > > you can start from difficult questions coz there > are mainly vignettes. > > As I remember easy questions are mainly not > vignettes and about 2500 - 3000 of the total. Thanks for the tip. It makes sense based on quite small example (just 24 Q) that I did yesterday. Of the 24 Q only 6 were grouped in a vignette. It definitely were the most difficult questions. I am doing Qbank during my lunch breaks from now on. I will be hitting EOCQ and Sample Exams at home in the later months.

I don’t see the downloadable qback version on my online account. Does anybody have the same issue?

AlexP Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > YeeS_Mos Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hi Alex. > > > > you can start from difficult questions coz > there > > are mainly vignettes. > > > > As I remember easy questions are mainly not > > vignettes and about 2500 - 3000 of the total. > > > Thanks for the tip. It makes sense based on quite > small example (just 24 Q) that I did yesterday. Of > the 24 Q only 6 were grouped in a vignette. It > definitely were the most difficult questions. I am > doing Qbank during my lunch breaks from now on. I > will be hitting EOCQ and Sample Exams at home in > the later months. +1

daveydog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t see the downloadable qback version on my > online account. Does anybody have the same issue? Same here I got my notes, and my card was charged last week. However there is no link for the QBank after I log in

MMI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daveydog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I don’t see the downloadable qback version on > my > > online account. Does anybody have the same > issue? > > > Same here > > I got my notes, and my card was charged last week. > > However there is no link for the QBank after I log > in If you go to Online Access Home and you do not get QBank and the option Test Management on the left you should call Schweser. Or check your order history and see if you ordered it.