Schweser qbank # 47979

Stupidity!! … all that reading for nothing…i could have answered those questions without reading the vignette. Hope nothing like this would be on the exam…guess i’ll just read the questions before I read the vignette… Anish

same with #47866. I didn’t read the vignette and got 5 out of 6 right. I don’t think it will be like that on the test.

anishcandy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stupidity!! … all that reading for nothing…i > could have answered those questions without > reading the vignette. Hope nothing like this would > be on the exam…guess i’ll just read the questions > before I read the vignette… > > Anish I think its best to always read the question first, then the vignette. You will know what to look for when your scanning the test :slight_smile:

I must be the only person who likes to go through the vignette first. I like to read through and write down my thoughts on topics before they are biased by the content of the questions. Takes a little extra time but time doesn’t seem to be that big of an issue…