Schweser QBank Session Practice Exams

Anyone been doing End of Session Practice Exams on Q Bank? How useful are you finding them? I reckon I’ll just about have covered all the material once by middle of next week and aim to start proper revision of concepts accompanied with lots of Questions heading into exam. Have been doing all the end of chapter Qs in Schweser which have been helpful but don’t seem to be in line with standard of exam. Any thoughts on best way to utilise QBank at this late stage? Am going to leave sample/Schweser exams till the week before exam. cheers

FXjunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any thoughts on best way to utilise QBank at this > late stage? > Am going to leave sample/Schweser exams till the > week before exam. > > cheers with a couple of weeks left, i just bang out as many questions as possible on my subway ride to and from work, then only review questions i get wrong (ignoring questions i wasn’t sure about but somehow got right).

I say do only the practice session exams, as they are case study based ones, rather than the single M/C ones…Stay close to the exam fromat that way