schweser qbank vs. mock

anyone compare the CFA issued mock to schweser Qbank? Wondering how qbank compares to the mock exam. thx

edited

Mock was easy, at least for me (I have a master’s in finance and have prepared well for the exam cfa level 1). QBank is an excellent preparation tool in my opinion. Its intermediate and advanced questions are more challenging than those of the mock.

mriz21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mock was easy, at least for me (I have a master’s > in finance and have prepared well for the exam cfa > level 1). > QBank is an excellent preparation tool in my > opinion. Its intermediate and advanced questions > are more challenging than those of the mock. how many qbank have you done? what is your % correct answer? I also set it to intermediate/advanced. I’m getting about 70%.

After finishing the curriculum i had around 72-73% completing 40% of the questions from all the topcs. I used only the “create a new exam function” with questions of all kinds of difficulty. Some days ago I decided to redo it from scratch, answering questions from LOS to LOS, taking brief notes of my wrong answers, and then answering the reading and session questions. now i have 81%. I’m starting with asset val. and ethics. 89% in ethics, 85% in corp fin, 80% in asset valuation, with 60% of asset valuation complete and 24% of ethics. My goal is to do as many questions as i can, review the notes, take the schweser practice tests and then go for the exam.

just reviewed my schweser qbank. ive done only 500 q’s in total. i’ve scored between 70% and 80% on each individual test. 79% ethics 74% quant 68% econ 80% FRA 76% Port Mgmt 80% Asset Value I originally planned to do about another 1500-2000 questions on Qbank, but that might be overkill.

prophets and mriz you two are golden dont worry