Schweser QBank

Does anyone plan on doing all 4,000+ Schweser QBank questions?

Yes

Yes, plus some hopefully…

i’ve somehow already done 1200, so i should be able to hit 4k pretty quickly

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve somehow already done 1200, so i should be > able to hit 4k pretty quickly Wow that is impressive. I’ve done all of the Schweser and Stalla EOC’s from Ethics-Equity and I have skipped to derivatives and I am almost done with that. I have also tested on the Qbank each reading (probably about 200 Q bank so far). I thought I was doing well but 1200 is impressive. I plan to be done with all readings by 3/31 with decent comprehension of everything, then move on to hitting the Q-bank hard every day. Some people bash she q-bank but I like it, the questions help you polish your skills and get very quick at some of the calculations. I print at least 1 test a day from work and do it at home. The only thing I would say is that the Q-bank for L1 did not do enough to prep for the concept (non calculation) questions I saw in L1.

only 480 so far. Will def do them all, though they are not nearly as helpful as they were in L1

I think focusing on the CFA EOC are more impt. Im a second timer, and the test questions were very close to the CFA EOC questions

I am doing CFAI End of Chapter questions over Qbanks for now. It’s long journey to complete all CFAI EOC questions but once I am done only then I will attempt QBanks. At this point, I feel like I have wasted money for the Qbank as I feel CFAI questions are much better suited for the exam and I may not have enough time to work on them.

Anyone using this just online? Where does it show the total number of questions completed?

Coco100 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone using this just online? Where does it show > the total number of questions completed? Test Management > Create A New Exam > look at the numbers to the right.

Same here. I focused on Schweser notes and QBank last year and felt the exam questions were completely different. Imagine my ire when everyone kept saying how similiar the exam questions were to the CFAI EOCs!!!

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Test Management > Create A New Exam > look at the > numbers to the right. Thanks…tried that already, but for some reason, this is not counting the “LOS quizzes”…it used to for L1. Not a big deal, but would be helpful to see them counted in here.

ph4t Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Same here. > > I focused on Schweser notes and QBank last year > and felt the exam questions were completely > different. > > Imagine my ire when everyone kept saying how > similiar the exam questions were to the CFAI > EOCs!!! CFAI writes the exams! Of course the questions should be similiar! They even say “the next reading is for questions 1-6” JUST LIKE THE EXAM. My plan is to do all the Stalla Qs so i can hedge if i fail and get the course for free, then just do ALL CFAI EOCs in May, and only CFAI EOCs in May. I will stop “studying”, and only do questiosn.

I definitely don’t plan on it. Many of the questions reiterate the same concepts, while many concepts that are included in the CFAI text and end of reading questions are excluded. I think I’m better off splicing my time between the two than trying to complete all Qbank questions.

You folks are wayyy far ahead. I dunno how and when I will catch up with you all!

Everyone here hangs their hat on the CFAI EOC’s, what is the big deal? They are good questions, the q bank are more basic but 2 q-bank questions put together basically= the CFAI EOC. For L1 I did allot of Q bank then went to the Schweser test books and proceeded to get my ass handed to me. If you want to play in the majors use the Schweser test books and old CFAI test questions. If you read the Schweser Video book it states: Watch CD, follow along take notes, read Schweser notes, work problems in Schweser notes and Q bank. The weeks following should be spent reviewing and using Schweser Practice Exams Volume 1 and Q bank. L2 is allot of material and they could hit one item set on your worst subject or your best so it is a bit of luck of the draw.

How is everyone doing on the qbank practice tests?

Garnopolis422 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How is everyone doing on the qbank practice tests? here’s where i don’t trust Qbank - at almost 1800 questions done, i’m at 80% correct, which sounds ok. But i still feel extremely unprepared.