Schweser review is done, what next?

First review is done, nothing I can recall. Should I brows Qs or use Test management, what should I do next? By the way I am retaker.

how about testbook?

crazyqqq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how about testbook? good joke

Memorize your final formula sheet, then end of chapter reviews, then Q’s.

i read through it twice for retention. not sure how much that helped

Dude Just hit the questions CFAI or Q bank. Retention is key. Inspite of how many times we go through CFAI text or schwesers, the curriculum is meant to be forgotten. The best way to retain is through hard core problem solving. I would advise you to make notes while problem solving. Note everything from mistakes you do while problem solving to baits they put in questions which makes us pick wrong answers. During the last week, this notes would give you immense confidence. It would be something like “Bluebird Sauce” for Level 2 exam

Dax2IB Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude > > Just hit the questions CFAI or Q bank. Retention > is key. Inspite of how many times we go through > CFAI text or schwesers, the curriculum is meant to > be forgotten. The best way to retain is through > hard core problem solving. > > I would advise you to make notes while problem > solving. Note everything from mistakes you do > while problem solving to baits they put in > questions which makes us pick wrong answers. > > During the last week, this notes would give you > immense confidence. It would be something like > “Bluebird Sauce” for Level 2 exam Thank you all for very good advice. Time may not allow for making notes this time, going through problem solving good to me. I like the “sauce” part though. You know, I am retaker got a band 7. Need some energy boost.