Schweser shipped the books today

Got an email from schweser that they shipped the books… Surprised as they told me 2 days ago that the books will be shipped end of month…

lucky u. you must be on some rarefied list. they just told me over the phone that it won’t be until mid- to late-Oct.

Or they want to charge people … Remember alot of companies subisidized the cfa…

Amit can u please tell me when u order for schweser material. I asked them yesterday and they told me that the material will be available late october and i order schweser note on 1/10 . It seems that the one who order first will get it soon. First in first out (FIFO method for inventory looool ).

I ordered the same day we all received the CFA level 2 results 19th Aug

Scheduled Delivery: 15-October-2008

FYI Received a message from USPS that the shipment is scheduled to be delivered on 10/15. I have order the material around 08/22.

Hey Amit i was right when i said that the one who order first will received the material first .This is mail from schweser staff to me today :slight_smile: . Thank you for your inquiry. We began shipping out the first portion ofLevel 3 materials late last week. Students that had pre-ordered werethe first to have their products shipped out and then we will ship outthe most recent orders. Once the products do ship, you will receiveyour tracking number to track the status of your delivery. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Regards, Megan StellpflugCustomer Service Representative________________________________________Kaplan SchweserKaplan Financial EducationDivisions of Kaplan Professional1905 Palace StreetLa Crosse, WI 54603

Placed the order on 10/12 and 10/14 got the tracking number for the shipment .

I received Schweser books today. … sweet. My original plan was to start after the Thanksgiving (Canadian) and it seems that Schweser knew my plan.

is there a picture on the front?

Yes, a guy with blue eyes.

patatasbravas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, a guy with blue eyes. WTF, I was pretty disappointed about this. Did anyone get any of the other Schweser crap (audio cd’s, practice exams, etc)?

I just got my schwesers todays I got 2 sets for the price of 1 for some reason

Any comments on how they compare to last year.

less pages in total than level 2…could be deceiving :slight_smile:

Why does Schweser insist on putting some dork on the front of their books. Why not a picture of a nice building, or a waterfront skyline…or something other than some dude staring you in the face for six months that you just want to feed knuckle bombs about 15 times a day.

I have just received mine, for an extra cost you could customize the front page to be of Scarlett Johansson, Vanity Fair magazine style. Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why does Schweser insist on putting some dork on > the front of their books. > Why not a picture of a nice building, or a > waterfront skyline…or something other than > some dude staring you in the face for six months > that you just want to feed knuckle bombs about 15 > times a day.