Schweser & Stalla

Hello: I’m using the full Stalla pacakge (Video CD’s, Books, and Passmaster) in addition to CFA materials. Is it overkill to add the Schwesser books and Qbank?

Yes

I’ve taken both Stalla Online course package and attended Schweser’s SSFA in Windsor, CN for my L1 prep (I didn’t have to pay for the courses thanks to my employer); one thing I’ve found useful about the Schweser’s materials was the Secret Sauce Book. I’ve found it very useful as a final review after completing the Stalla prep course. I cannot comment on the Schweser’s Study Guides, but I did like the Schweser’s mock exams better than the Stalla’s mock exam.

Hugeyuj Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > I cannot comment on the Schweser’s Study Guides, > but I did like the Schweser’s mock exams better > than the Stalla’s mock exam. I’m confused about Schweser’s mock exams: Are they all included with the essential solution? (It lists practice exam volume I and volume II.) Also how about QBank vs Passmaster?