Schweser Vol I Exam II PM Q 11.1

How is this not a violation? It is just his opinion he has no reasonable basis.

I agree. There was no indication in the text that there was reasonable basis whatsoever!

Complete bone-headed question by schweser here.

hah i think i’ve made the same mistake lol

I’m not sure I understand the issue here. This is the about Pavlica??? He broke the client confidentiality…

No I think i should have stated this is Exam III PM, it was about somebody that had an opinion that there would be a merger w/o any evidence and he released a report, seems to me he had no reasonable basis.

hmmm…I had this one right initially. I thought permissable was the best option. I mean the other one was it was not permissable because pure speculation which I didn’t agree with. It didn’t state that he didn’t have evidence, it just wasn’t stated what the evidence was. God this feels like an LSAT or something now lol

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hmmm…I had this one right initially. I thought > permissable was the best option. I mean the other > one was it was not permissable because pure > speculation which I didn’t agree with. It didn’t > state that he didn’t have evidence, it just wasn’t > stated what the evidence was. > > God this feels like an LSAT or something now lol Ya, i actgually put permissable initially but then was like man, if it is not pure speculation then what is

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA_Halifax Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hmmm…I had this one right initially. I > thought > > permissable was the best option. I mean the > other > > one was it was not permissable because pure > > speculation which I didn’t agree with. It > didn’t > > state that he didn’t have evidence, it just > wasn’t > > stated what the evidence was. > > > > God this feels like an LSAT or something now > lol > > > Ya, i actgually put permissable initially but then > was like man, if it is not pure speculation then > what is Yeah I know…I certaintly don’t agree with the premise. I’ve been doing amazing on ethics stuff somehow, so I’ve put it on the backburner much more than in the past.