Schweser vol II exam II AM

I thought this exam was pretty terrible, it seems schweser’s questions are almost open ended questions and a little subjective. Very hard to write what they are looking for. It seems CFAI past exams are more direct and to the point. Plus I like that CFAI ask for one/two reasons to support conclusions some of the times while it seems schweser always ask to discuss/justify/explain so I have less of an idea what the hell they are looking for.

it is a trade off I would rank 1) 2005-2007 CFAI tests 2) Schweser/2004-2001 CFAI tests

scrap the schweser AMs… that’s what I am doing… I’m just focusing on CFAI Am exams…

Agreed – after working on the schweser tests, I’ve been (pleasantly) surprised to find the CFA prior year exams pretty much to the point (and the answer keys well written); much easier to figure out what they’re asking. Doesn’t help much when I don’t know the answer anyway…but at least I know what it is that I don’t know the answer to…

Any one of you do Vol 1, exam 3? I thought AM was pretty easy but PM was pretty hard with some tough questions…