Schweser Vol II Exam II PM

Ok this exam frustrated me alot it probably goes back to the long readings. Anyhow I thought the first half was fair but what a rough second half of the exam. Made some stupid mistakes as usual but did manage a 73 which is ok, was shooting for an 80, anyhow did anyone else take the exam? What’d you think and score?

Curious - is your 80% total or just the PM section? I am doing quite well in MA but for some reason I am only scoring mid-60’s in PM… can you provide a break-out?

Scoring around 67-72 for AM but of course that is subjective and from 67-75 on PM.

Thanks for sharing… here are my scores for PM session: Vol 1: AM sessions - I am scoring above 70% but it is subjective. PM sessions Exam 1- 67%, 2- 67%, 3- 63% 3 was hard in my opinion. Questions were just confusing but I did not most of it - so some solace there… :slight_smile: Will give Vol II Exam 2 on Monday and will let you know how I did…thx.

yo dino, what about Book 2 1PM Ethics questions? Some things i just didnt understand. The question about style change. (question #2) How can you know capital expectations in ADVANCE and wasnt schweser refering to INDIVIDUAL portfolio styles, not overall policy of the fund? I dont get it

Inconel738 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for sharing… > > here are my scores for PM session: > Vol 1: > AM sessions - I am scoring above 70% but it is > subjective. > PM sessions Exam 1- 67%, 2- 67%, 3- 63% > > 3 was hard in my opinion. Questions were just > confusing but I did not most of it - so some > solace there… :slight_smile: > > Will give Vol II Exam 2 on Monday and will let you > know how I did…thx. 3 was hard, i agree

O man ethics on book 2 1 PM was rough I think I got 4 wrong out or 12. It’s pretty ridculous that I still get ethics questions wrong. I mean how many damn problems do you need to do and how much do you need to read to get nothing wrong here. I remember level II last yr the ethics questions were hotly debated on here and still dont know who was right, well I guess I must have been on track since I got over 70 on it last yr. Anyhow which question you talking about 13.2?

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > O man ethics on book 2 1 PM was rough I think I > got 4 wrong out or 12. It’s pretty ridculous that > I still get ethics questions wrong. I mean how > many damn problems do you need to do and how much > do you need to read to get nothing wrong here. I > remember level II last yr the ethics questions > were hotly debated on here and still dont know who > was right, well I guess I must have been on track > since I got over 70 on it last yr. Anyhow which > question you talking about 13.2? lol i got 4 wrong too bro. I am talking about 14.1 I am ready to accept that i was wrong BUT ATLEAST i would like to understand WHY I was wrong (trying to avoid process vs result bias :))

Agree - the first 2 questions I get done within 10 minutes. Most of the times I get about 2 wrong. But if it gets more than that - really pisses me off since those are such easy points to push up overall score. Someow - no matter how many problems in ethics I solve- I always get 2 wrong. So, just given up and focussing on rest of exam.

yea I got 14.1 wrong, I have no idea why it is a silly schweser question.

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yea I got 14.1 wrong, I have no idea why it is a > silly schweser question. Let me guess, you answered no violation for style part

According to Schweser there is NO execution risk for Market orders… BS I know what they are talking about but they should put, Execution risk is generally not a concern for market orders.

yea exactly no violation. uhhh going over vol II PM II. then i have to take a break and go out for a couple hours probably limit it to 2 hours so I can wake up at 7 : (.

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yea exactly no violation. uhhh going over vol II > PM II. then i have to take a break and go out for > a couple hours probably limit it to 2 hours so I > can wake up at 7 : (. yeah, welcome to schweser BS.