schweser would be so much better if

they had an entire exam designed to test the qualitative aspects of the curriculum there are way too many calculations. i remember many qualitative questions in last year’s exam (especially those 2 in 1 questions)

try book 7

yeah i finished it. i meant a realistic representation of the actual exam

I talked to Tim Swaby (Head of L2) about this, and for what it’s worth, he said they know it’s a problem and are working on it.

Be nice if they could work on making their vignettes a little less wordy and confusing and make it a little more concise.

Pardon me for writing such a long letter, I didn’t have time for a short one. Who said that? Somebody famous.

what are we talking about here? things like assumptions behind models/equations/etc.??

I hate the Porter questions!!! There is only so much you can know. I mean some of the text in those questions are totally contradictory.

i agree with everything above… but it seems like book 7 did improve a bit… i hated it in level 1 and refused to do all of it, but the level 2 stuff is slightly better. but it does seem like every session has at least one ridiculous vignette that noone but kabhii is supposed to get correct that is in there to make you feel helpless.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they had an entire exam designed to test the > qualitative aspects of the curriculum > > there are way too many calculations. i remember > many qualitative questions in last year’s exam > (especially those 2 in 1 questions) That what the Q-Bank is for. Tons of qualitative questions.

Haha I also got 2/6 from the porter questions. Oops.