Schweser

People please DO NOT MAKE MISTAKE and do Schweser IPS questions. Study by old CFAI exams. Thanks

where did you obtain old CFAI exams?

Is it just me or is there a ton of people that don’t seem to be aware of the past morning exams that are available on the CFA website for free? Hopefully this will work to our advantage

from www.just******googleit.com

i wasn’t aware until the last candidate newletter came out yesterday. i actually read it and followed the link. Schweser volum 7 takes past exam questions and puts them in at the start of the book and has only kept the relevant parts of questions in for this years exam. time efficiency. i will say this is one area schweser did a good job on.

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i wasn’t aware until the last candidate newletter > came out yesterday. i actually read it and > followed the link. > > Schweser volum 7 takes past exam questions and > puts them in at the start of the book and has only > kept the relevant parts of questions in for this > years exam. time efficiency. i will say this is > one area schweser did a good job on. wow, nice, didnt know that! Gotta check that book 7!