Schweser's 2 cents for Level III

http://www.schweser.com/online_program/cfa_introduction.php?new_curriculum_id=72359&new_level=cfa3 There’s a high likelihood you might be required to sign into their website, but I guess it’s worth it. Don’t mind that it’s a well crafted advert. I’m no particular prep-provider’s fan, anyways…but schweser is usually dead at the money…

If you are new to computers, and you don’t know how to move blocks of text or graphics from one document to another, or from one place in a document to another, you need to read on. The great thing about personal computers is that you never have to retype something that’s already been typed. When you get information (or a joke or story) in an e-mail, and you want to send it to someone else without all those previous addresses attached to it, this is a solution to that problem. If you have a photo or picture in one place on your computer or a Web site, this trick will move it anywhere else (into a document or a new e-mail message). It’s called Cut & Paste or Copy & Paste. The difference between cutting something and copying something is quite simple. Cut means to remove it from where it is. Copy means to leave the original where it is and make a copy of it for transport to another location. Paste is what you do when you place it in a new location. Four simple steps will move text (or graphics) from one place to another. Highlight the text you want to move Cut or Copy the highlighted text Place the cursor in the new location where you want the text Paste the text in its new location

(Horror)…This is not happening…

Yep that was worthwhile - thanks. Also - I hope you copied and pasted that from somewhere else, otherwise it was a lot of time wasted typing vs clicking on a link.

Well my point was you have to be logged on to the Schweser’s website. I imagine most of the users here have an account, but I don’t.