Schwesser Notes Errata is Posted!

Yaayy!!! http://www.schweser.com/online_program/notes_updates.php?type=schweser Be the first on your block to have a fully corrected version of Schweser Notes. [Please don’t be dismayed and think that I’m actually up to reading my Schweser Notes. I just found that logging on to Schweser.com was a great way to postpone reading more of the CFAI text (Book 1 for those keeping score at home, by the way).]

Just ordered my notes. GBPUSD @ 1.46 not a great help. Reckon I’ll ease in gently for now, then start pumping vigorously late Jan/early Feb.

Sadly I actually went and made these corrections. I guess that counts as my studying for the week.

Zombie!!!

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just ordered my notes. GBPUSD @ 1.46 not a great > help. > > Reckon I’ll ease in gently for now, then start > pumping vigorously late Jan/early Feb. But it makes a trip to the Tate cheap for us.

What’s up mwvt9…I guess it’s that time of year.

Yeah, I guess it is. I’ve got mixed emotions. The material is kind of cool, but I dread starting all this up again. Hopefully this will be the last time.