schwester practice exams

Only several weeks away from the exam, I am now doing the Schwester 6 practice exams, I can only score around 70%, very stressed, wondering whether there is a chance to pass? I reviewed every question but could not improve the scores. Any ideas? Thanks.

drink coffe and study. you have enough time to change things arround. 70% is not that bad

dingying85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Only several weeks away from the exam, I am now > doing the Schwester 6 practice exams, > I can only score around 70%, very stressed, > wondering whether there is a chance to pass? > > I reviewed every question but could not improve > the scores. Any ideas? > > Thanks. Are you reviewing your answer afterward? I usually mess up on 3-4 marks per session because I added incorrectly, or something very basic that when I mark my exam, I am surprised that I got a “clear mark” wrong. Also to note, I do finish the 3 hr session in just under 2hrs. If you have the same problem as me during the mocks, you might be eating a few marks just for being sloppy.

P.S. What I have also been doing is when I am marking my exam, I keep a little note pad on the side, and the topics/theories that I do not remember I list on the log. After a few mock exams, the list is quite full, and I spend an study session answering my list and familiarizing my self back with the topics.

Good idea! Thank you very much. Best wishes for your exam.