schwezerr tests, number q's on test, couple Q's here

hopefully someone can help me on these… 1. just scored an 81% on schweser (basic+intermediate+advanced Q’s) in under 90 seconds per Q. considering the fact that i just finished studying and havent had a chance at a second read through, i have to imagine schwesers tests are soft, right? 2. i know we get 90 seconds a Q, but how many Q’s are on the test? more than 120, right? 3. anyone who has already passed this, is it really that hard of a test? that schweser practice test has me feeling like i wasted a TON of time studying every little detail. the most important part of passing is just keeping everything fresh on the top your mind, right? best of luck to everyone, and thanks for the help!

> 2. i know we get 90 seconds a Q, but how many Q’s > are on the test? more than 120, right? > am session is 120, PM session is another 120 total 240 questions in 6 hrs with 1 hr lunch break.

120 morning and 120 afternoon. Questions on test are a LOT different than qbank. Qbank 120 question test takes me about 45 minutes and I get around a 90%. Schweser book 6 exams take me close to the 3 hours and I’ve been getting mid 70’s.

look at you - 45 minutes, 90%…ataboy. so book 6 is where i should be focusing here? q bank felt like a pitch and put, and i shouldnt even be passing at this pt. too bad, haha.

qbank is good for getting the concepts right, but not for getting a feel for the real exam. definitely good to do, just not enough for the end game, imo