score on cfai online sample exam - the free one

ruhi22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ruhi, > > > > Glad to hear your practice exam went well. You > > are going to beat this thing up on 7/6. > > thanks mwvt. Did you take the free sample test? > How far are you in your prep? Did you get through > all the readings? I have just finished the readings. I haven’t taken any exams yet. Feeling really overwhelmed. I don’t remember ANYTHING. At this point I just don’t know what to do. My original plan was to revise every SS in a day, but that would only leave me about 10 days for exams at the end. Also, I wouldn’t be doing many questions while revising. My other option is to start taking questions and find my weak spots, but like I said I think that will be futile, because I really don’t have much retention. Gotta make a decision soon. I can feel it slipping away.

I am with you mwvt9 - I still have SS1 and SS2 to go. And I am doing my Equities revision now. Still left with FI/Der/PM rev. Doing few QBank questions on the go. I plan to take my 1st (3 hr) exam on 25th. At this point I dont remember what I have read in PM and Der. 0 retention.

Mwvt, I have seen that the chapter summary at the end of the Text books are quite good for revision purposes. You can read those and if you have trouble recalling something, then you can go back to the text and read that part in detail. The LOS Summaries in the Qbank are also very good. I mostly use the LOS summaries to revise. They are detailed enough so as to help you recall some of the finer details. I don’t think reading line by line is a good idea now. I would advise you to read these summaries and drill down the points using the Qbank. This will give you more time to go over each reading. Have you made any notes? try to use those. Send me your email address. I have some stuff that I can pass along to you. and nothing’s slipping away until after the exam. Just remember that. Don’t let so many hours of studying go to waste.

Or, just email me at ruhi223@gmail.com. I’ll email you some notes.

mwvt9 could I have your email. mine is cpkrish@yahoo.com, cpkrish123@gmail.com CP

mwvt99@gmail.com Notice the two 9’s as oppossed to my screen name.

ruhi22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or, just email me at ruhi223@gmail.com. I’ll email > you some notes. Sent.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > expect a way more difficult test in june… kjarro, > what did you think of the fsa? Real test will be about the same difficulty. Firstly, because the CFAI online sample tests were spot on at Level I to the actual exam, and secondly, (less importantly to some, though very significantly to me), the CFAI says so.

unfortunately, you’re probably right. i think the test will be like a combination of the 2 sample tests. the second one, at least for me, was a LOT harder than the first. but that’s fine. at least i know what to expect. i’m curious to see what these full length mock tests are like… it wouldn’t be worth it if it were easy… 3 weeks to regroup and give everything we’ve got.

scored 60% today… thats no good… looks like i need more study

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > expect a way more difficult test in june… kjarro, > what did you think of the fsa? Well, you see the problem… I work as auditor now. And I am quite familiar with all FSA concepts, except for those in Lvl 2 curriculum :slight_smile: Pension plans are not really popular in Russia - I actually never saw this working in real life. That’s why even though I am OK with the whole idea of accounting, FSA is the major pain for me this year.

I scored a 70% as well, so pissed I though I was going to score atleast a 80…bombed FSA, I mean BOMBED(2/6)…I did well on the others oh well…

i bombed FSA with 1/6 … scored 60%

Just completed the free CFA exam: Ethics: 5/6 Quants: 5/6 Economics: 5/6 FSAN: 6/6 Asset Valuation: 6/6 90%

kabhii Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just completed the free CFA exam: > > Ethics: 5/6 > Quants: 5/6 > Economics: 5/6 > FSAN: 6/6 > Asset Valuation: 6/6 > > 90% Well done. On to level III soon kabhii.

kabhii, 90? slacker. how did you miss the 3 questions? i think you should go hit the qbank a few more times. i think i will go throw up now. 90. unbelievable.

I am going to try to take this exam over the weekend and will be hoping to get over 50%.

i’m buying the mwvt May cfa online test 70 calls here.

so, anyone with above 70 % on the infamous V2 sample test(not the free one) ?

Ask kabhii. He probably got an 87%. :slight_smile: