score results

guys, do u know when we are going to know our results for the real test !!!

It will probably be around July 15th

amrcd1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guys, do u know when we are going to know our > results for the real test > !!! 45 days later, at most

i think after July 25th but before July 31st. For the December exam, the exam was Dec 1. Results released Jan 23. That’s 53 days of waiting…

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think after July 25th but before July 31st. > > For the December exam, the exam was Dec 1. Results > released Jan 23. That’s 53 days of waiting… really? that is way too long. it was likely b/c of vacation time

i heard it was 60 days…

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > topher Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i think after July 25th but before July 31st. > > > > For the December exam, the exam was Dec 1. > Results > > released Jan 23. That’s 53 days of waiting… > > > really? that is way too long. it was likely b/c of > vacation time but this time they will also have L2 & L3 papers… i wonder if that will have any effect…

so do they email you to tell you the results are out? or just need to check it everyday starting 15th July? :wink:

yes :slight_smile: