Scores aren't improving.

Okay… so I just did my fifth 120 schweser book 6 test (and by the way, what is WITH the massive difficulty jump in quant on exam 3 am?!) My scores are now officially 70 / 76 / 77 / 76 / 75 Anyone else in the same boat… studying all day just isn’t boosting those scores at all?! I’m getting pretty paranoid that the sample test buffer i’m running at just isn’t enough for game day stress…

i’ve been getting 80’s in schweser qbank, cfa sample/mock, etc then i did schweser vol. 1 exam 3 AM today and got 71% i was a little disappointed, most of the mistakes were really stupid and i could have easily avoided them i agree that quant was a little tricky - i neglected to use chebyshev when they gave the z-table, discounted the perpetuity for one period too long, and missed the question on kurtosis

How are you studying at this point?

i’m doing a lot of schweser QBank 120x (went through about 3000 questions) a lot of 2007 Stalla (to reinforce specific topics) and reading the secret sauce during my breaks what i don’t like about doing the schweser exam is that it takes 2 hours and then you have to spend another hour going over the answers whereas Qbank, stalla, you get feedback immediately after the question while it’s still fresh in your head

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay… so I just did my fifth 120 schweser book 6 > test (and by the way, what is WITH the massive > difficulty jump in quant on exam 3 am?!) > > My scores are now officially > > 70 / 76 / 77 / 76 / 75 > > Anyone else in the same boat… studying all day > just isn’t boosting those scores at all?! > > I’m getting pretty paranoid that the sample test > buffer i’m running at just isn’t enough for game > day stress… What’s the point in worrying? What will it bring you? Just keep studying and be confident with your abilities. My friend who just passed her CA exam just told me that lol