scoring too low :(

drgonzo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ITAdministator Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sumz , I am with you buddy. I think we did L1 > in > > June 09 ? , but yeah I did the cfa level2 mock > and > > scored only 50%. I since stopped everything and > > doing only EOC questions , I am starting to get > > things together now and will attempt the > afternoon > > section of the mock this weekend to see how > much > > it helped. Keep going at it !! > > So, how did the afternoon go? Mine improved > slightly - 73 in the afternoon. Still no good… > and you sumz? Im reviewing and doing EOCs these days.will take another exam in few days

I took CFAI mock today and got a dismal 57%… took Schweser mock 2 last week, got 63% AM 58 PM 67 Dont know what went wrong, have been studying regularly…may be need to do more practice…and EOC’s…its sad…:frowning:

I have started studying CFA seriously for the past 1 month, but keep getting the exact same range when doing Schwester book exams (did 9 tests, AM PM separately), and the range is from 65%-70%, very consistently, with ethics 66.66% consistently. This kind of consistency kills my sleep… CFAI sample test got 92% last week (think this is just outlier) and haven’t touched CFA Mock yet. My confidence level now is 30%, as if I never feel worst than before. Should I continue reviewing and do the rest of Schwester exams & QBank (only finished 1/3) or should I jump into CFAI mock now? I really need luck in this exam…

well. studying seriously for just 1 month and getting 60 to 70 percent is pretty good already

Yeah, seriously, 1 month and you’re getting 60 to 70? do you mean 5 months? I’ve put everything I had into this beast for four months and I’ve only had 3 exams over 70 and one 48. Obviously I just struggle . . . . . . . . not everyone is born with the same brain, and I got stuck with a crappy one. . . .