Scratch paper on the exam

Guys, where can me make some scrarches, trail calculations, etc? There is too little space next to the text in the vignette…

Do pages with “ANY MARKS ON THIS PAGE WILL NOT BE GRADED” are ok to write on them without any consequences?

You concerned about the AM portion? There will be several lined pages after each question where we’ll be expected to number and write our answers (unless a template is provided). From what I understand, the number of pages they give you is plenty and you can even use one per answer (e.g. one page for 4a, one for 4b, one for 4c). So I don’t think you’ll have trouble finding space to do what you need to do…unless you’re writing in bubble letters.

I think what he means is can we rough out calculations or jot down pertinent information that we may not necessarily want to apply to put in our answer but will nonetheless help us in actually answering the question.

I was wondering the same thing but I assume they can’t penalize us for roughing things out. As I understand it, it just wont be graded which is fine.

I took L3 last year. There’s plenty of room to write. If you don’t want something graded just crossed it out it or erase it all together.

This is EXACTY what I meant. I simply don’t want make trial calculations one the answer pages.

This is EXACTY what I meant. I simply don’t want make trial calculations one the answer pages.