Screens

How many do you use at work? Currently use 3 (2 external+1 laptop)/

I have seven. I’m thinking of getting rid of one or two.

2 - its how you use them that counts :wink:

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have seven. I’m thinking of getting rid of one > or two. there are a few guys here that have between 6 and 10 and I can’t understand what they have on all of them. how many of those do you actually use daily?

One

Four – two computers and a bberg with two screens. Boss has 10 on a half moon shaped desk – intense. It’s like the war room in there. He does actually use all of them from what I can tell.

I’ve got two 23’‘s on my desk, and a 20’’ at the opposite corner of my office on a stand up workstation.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess it varies depending on what you do. I need trading applications, news, and prices for various securities to be displayed at all times, while leaving room for email and a couple of Excel spreadsheets. So for me, four would probably be the minimum number of screens before performance is diminished.

i have 7’

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trading applications, news, and prices for various securities makes sense. pricing is kinda important for traders… i’m sure having one for AF is prob pretty important, too

2 - i use one external and my laptop’s screen

2; laptop and external.

I have two, and then I got an iPad for looking up reference material.

2, both external. Never thought about adding the laptop screen to the mix but don’t think I can do that with my current docking station. I’ve repeatedly requested an 82" 3D Mitsubishi, but the IT department hasn’t gotten back to me.

I have 10

2 - one 24" wide screen and laptop

just 1 !

after 3 months of fighting for it, finally got screen #2