Search for partner via Zoom/Skype to value companies

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum that I am discovering and that I find great.

I am a finance student in Paris and I am currently preparing for the CFA LEVEL II in December 2020.
I’m very interested in business valuation.

I would like to make a request that might interest some of you.
I saw that Professor Aswath Damodaran provided students and enthusiasts with a very well organized business evaluation course with weekly sessions and all the necessary resources.

I would like to take this course one session per week. I’d like to know if other enthusiasts motivated in learning how to evaluate a business would be interested.

Each of us could choose a real company to which we will apply all the theory learned during the course in order to train us in an educational way with concrete cases.

We could for example contact each other via Skype or Zoom and follow our progress weekly by helping each other.

We could also share our experience with other members of the forum so that they can give their opinion.

Let me know if you are interested so that we can organize ourselves and start studying!

Soufiane

Hi,

I am a big fan of Professor Aswath Damodaran’s videos on youtube and am interested to take his corporate valuations lessons. I dont know if you would be still interested, let me know if you are.

I am currently preparing for May 2021 CFA L3 and based out of Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks,
Angy

I second this.
Giving my L1 in Feb 2021 and based out of India. An amateur, but really interested in following professor AD’s classes. Let me know if you’re up for it.

Cheers

Is this still on? I’m interested!

Did this ever actually happen? I actually work in valuation and love Damodaran - I use his data and resources all the time. Would like to participate if this group is a thing.