Second Interview Same Suit

What is this Queer Eye? If you are wearing a navy suit I doubt they’ll notice if you wear it again.

I know a guy who crushed his HR contact during the internship. No full time offer.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know a guy who crushed his HR contact during the > internship. No full time offer. What does “crushed” mean in this sense? Porked?

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I know a guy who crushed his HR contact during > the > > internship. No full time offer. > > > What does “crushed” mean in this sense? Porked? haha amazing

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juventurd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daj224 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I know a guy who crushed his HR contact > during > > the > > > internship. No full time offer. > > > > > > What does “crushed” mean in this sense? > Porked? > > > haha amazing It’s been used on here to refer to crushing natties, and I think I’d hurt myself if I tried to do that to a beercan. Though when one is completely out of options…

> > It’s been used on here to refer to crushing > natties, and I think I’d hurt myself if I tried to > do that to a beercan. Though when one is > completely out of options… only coors widemouths for that purpose for me