Secret Sauce

Anyone got it for L3? Do you think it is worth it (for reading on train/ bus etc) ? I know some people swear by it - I have not used it for the last 2 exams but wondering what people think?

I ordered it for level 3. Used it for both 1 and 2 and absolutely loved it… i can’t see why it wouldn’t be helpful for 3…

used it for LII, loved it. Will order for LIII

IMO its a good review. Its good for lists. I thoroughly recommend it. Yet, it is only valuable as a summary review for the last week before the test. It doesn’t contain detail. The best thing that I did was create my own flash cards. I went to staples and picked up some 3x5 cards that were bound together. I would put the SS question on the front and the answer on the back. I learn better when writing things out, so this was great. Plus, reading the schweser notes, I tend to not learn the exact answer to the SS. Once I had finished the flash cards, I could put them into my work bag and read them over on the train or on the stationary bike. If you haven’t used flash cards, I can understand your skepticism. I didn’t use them for L1, L2 or my first try at L3. Yet, my second try at L3, they were super handy. They gave me flexibility to not have to cart my books everywhere. Plus, I could sit down with a friend and quiz them with my cards. good luck!

i wonder if i can pass using just secret sauce? :wink: i have ordered it. didn’t use it for L1 and L2 but people rave about it.

JacksonSF Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IMO its a good review. Its good for lists. I > thoroughly recommend it. Yet, it is only valuable > as a summary review for the last week before the > test. It doesn’t contain detail. > > The best thing that I did was create my own flash > cards. I went to staples and picked up some 3x5 > cards that were bound together. I would put the > SS question on the front and the answer on the > back. I learn better when writing things out, so > this was great. Plus, reading the schweser notes, > I tend to not learn the exact answer to the SS. > Once I had finished the flash cards, I could put > them into my work bag and read them over on the > train or on the stationary bike. > > If you haven’t used flash cards, I can understand > your skepticism. I didn’t use them for L1, L2 or > my first try at L3. Yet, my second try at L3, > they were super handy. They gave me flexibility > to not have to cart my books everywhere. Plus, I > could sit down with a friend and quiz them with my > cards. > > good luck! I second the flash card method. Did it for L2 and it really helped.

I second the flash card method. Did it for L2 and it really helped.

JacksonSF Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IMO its a good review. Its good for lists. I > thoroughly recommend it. Yet, it is only valuable > as a summary review for the last week before the > test. It doesn’t contain detail. > > The best thing that I did was create my own flash > cards. I went to staples and picked up some 3x5 > cards that were bound together. I would put the > SS question on the front and the answer on the > back. I learn better when writing things out, so > this was great. Plus, reading the schweser notes, > I tend to not learn the exact answer to the SS. > Once I had finished the flash cards, I could put > them into my work bag and read them over on the > train or on the stationary bike. > > If you haven’t used flash cards, I can understand > your skepticism. I didn’t use them for L1, L2 or > my first try at L3. Yet, my second try at L3, > they were super handy. They gave me flexibility > to not have to cart my books everywhere. Plus, I > could sit down with a friend and quiz them with my > cards. > > good luck! Brilliant, definitely going to give this a try this year. I will also vouch for the secret sauce, great for reviews. I have crammed pre-highlighted parts of it and the formula sheet just before taking the last two tests.

Just got it delivered yesterday. It’s a good little handy book for reviewing the basic concepts and keeping the big picture stuff fresh in your mind.

where the hell is MINE!!

mine will get delivered on Tuesday. can’t wait …

I will say it is a must have … used for L1 and L2 and found it to be invaluable for a quick review.