Secret Sauce...

Guys, I need some advice. I keep forgetting things and finding myself having to re-read chapters again and again as if I never read them before. I need to start working exercises, but thought that I could probably leverage the secret sauce for a one day or so review to help me focus on main topics… Is anyone using secret sauce for his review? Do you guys think it’s useful? Is it worth $99?

Yes, I reviewed Derivatives, really worth every $1 you pay.

It’s worth it. before I shift 100% to doing problems, qbank etc. I plan to invest 2-3 days to review all the material. I have done so up to SS9 at around End of February and will do the last 9 SSs today and tomorrow. I like the book because I can write down all the individual mistakes I make and remind myself of not doing them again.

The Secret Sauce is worth its weight in gold.

have been reading secret sauce everyday on the subway since i got it. I’m honestly so sick of reading it, i could vomit. But it has really, rally helped on a couple areas - especially portfolio management

If you own a $1000 product for Lvl II from Schweser for 2010 , ask for a discount . I got mine for $70 + tax & shipping

Its well worth it. I walk to work reading it in NYC. Yea, I’m that cool

I used it a lot for level one, and so far it’s been helpful for level two.

SS is very helpful in the weeks before the exam.

tmishin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its well worth it. I walk to work reading it in > NYC. Yea, I’m that cool Funny you mention that, because I’ve been reading it on the subway and the PATH. The only time I saw another candidate studying during my commute was someone going through their homemade flashcards.

I take the train to Stamford and I think half the train is studying

Thanks guys. I’ll order it today for sure.

I swear by that book. Great way of distilling the information down into a concise readable format. Surprised Stalla doesn’t have an equivalent, it’s really the only thing that Schweser beats them hands down at.

jlive1975 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I swear by that book. Great way of distilling the > information down into a concise readable format. > Surprised Stalla doesn’t have an equivalent, it’s > really the only thing that Schweser beats them > hands down at. Stalla is upping their game this year with what seems to be a Secret Sauce equivalent. The only problem is, they haven’t released it yet.

I thought I caught wind that they were releasing it today…?

This the link to the Stalla version. I don’t know if it’s available yet. For $50 seems like a better deal than the Secret Sauce assuming the content is comparable. http://www.stalla.com/cp/products-detail/essential-facts-formulas.cfm

Hi, what is the best link to purchase secret sauce?

http://www.schweser.com/cfa/cfa2.php Look for secret sauce towards the bottom. I didn’t know about the Stalla version… Anyways, I ordered SS earlier… What’s an additional $120 compared to the countless hours of studying. This is a perfect example of an inelastic product.

Man… I’m still deciding if I can justify $125 (including shipping) for this.

Do you guys think reading over the summaries would be equivalent. Being unemployed, I’m trying to control my cash flows as much as possible.