Secret to Finding out Results for Level II

i have to atleast buy a couple of new joysticks every 6 months…it seemed like the Keys would melt with all the heat and so much play

Aspiring Analyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Spoony Bard Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mega Man 2! > > > > It has some of the best video game music of > that > > era. > > > Just wanted to say, your name is an awesome > reference to one of my favorite games of all time. > Kudos to you buddy. Any fan of FF2 is a friend of > mine! > > And don’t even get me started on video game music. Gotta love those Engrish translations! I just discovered FF2’s awesomeness recently and have been on a retro-game binge ever since. Sadly, I missed out on the entire 16-bit RPG era (never got into RPGs until FF7). I still haven’t played FF3/6 yet, but I don’t know how you can get much better than FF2! I wish I hadn’t sold my SNES though, it doesn’t feel right playing the games on my computer.

Spoony Bard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aspiring Analyst Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Spoony Bard Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Mega Man 2! > > > > > > It has some of the best video game music of > > that > > > era. > > > > > > Just wanted to say, your name is an awesome > > reference to one of my favorite games of all > time. > > Kudos to you buddy. Any fan of FF2 is a friend > of > > mine! > > > > And don’t even get me started on video game > music. > > > Gotta love those Engrish translations! > > I just discovered FF2’s awesomeness recently and > have been on a retro-game binge ever since. > Sadly, I missed out on the entire 16-bit RPG era > (never got into RPGs until FF7). I still haven’t > played FF3/6 yet, but I don’t know how you can get > much better than FF2! I wish I hadn’t sold my > SNES though, it doesn’t feel right playing the > games on my computer. As much as I love FF2–I was about 7 years old when I first played it and it was the first real RPG I played–I don’t thnk I would hesitate to say that FF3 is better. You can’t go wrong with either, but FF3 was just an excellent all-around game. I can pretty much guarantee you’ll love it. SNES RPG’s basically dominated my childhood. I was completely addicted. Some others you might wanna check out (you probably already have played most of these, but I figure it can’t hurt): Chrono Trigger (!), Secret of Mana (!), Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Breath of Fire, Earthbound, Illusion of Gaia, Soul Blazer, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom (1 & 2, 2 especially in my opinion). Others that you can only get on an emulator: Terranigma, Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2), Star Ocean, Tales of Phantasia, and Final Fantasy 5. These games really bring back some great memories.