Seeking Recommendations for CFA Exam Preparation Institutes or Tutoring Platforms in the USA

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the world of finance and am planning to embark on the journey of becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). As a beginner, I find myself in need of some guidance to choose the right preparation path.

I’m currently looking for reputable institutes or tutoring platforms in the USA that specialize in CFA exam preparation. My primary concern is finding a resource that is well-suited for beginners, offering comprehensive coverage of the CFA curriculum and effective study strategies.

If you have any personal experiences, recommendations, or insights about any institutes or platforms that could help me, I would greatly appreciate your sharing them. Additionally, if there are any specific courses or tutors you found particularly helpful, please do let me know.

I understand that everyone’s learning style is different, so diverse perspectives would be really beneficial. Any tips on how to approach the CFA exam preparation as a beginner would also be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!