Seeking suggestion for CFA

Hii, Currently I am pursuing my MBA in Finance. if I do CFA after that will it add advantage? Please suggest how to get a job after CFA level 1 as a fresher?

It will diversify your skills and can give you more options in your career.

How to get a job after CFA level 1 as a fresher?

It depends on what job are you applying for. But there are no guarantees just only because you pass CFA Level 1 - Though it can be seen as a plus point. Getting a job as a fresher will totally depend on your qualifications/knowledge/communication & technical skills and if the interviewer feels that you are the right candidate for the role. Just my 2 cents.

There are no guarantee of job even after Level III.

I think the whole concept of CFA vs MBA vs Job is misplaced , heavily misinterpreted

Especially in India…

CFA is for working professionals - the ones who already are in the desk. That is how it was designed. The average test takers are (were)28 years old which perfectly fit the cube. Passing CFA exams mean nothing if you are a fresher. Your struggles won’t be any less. That I guarantee

1 Like

It certainly won’t hurt. But it’s no golden ticket. It might get you an interview but it won’t get you the job.
Unfortunately, the question so vague that it is impossible to give a more coherent answer.

1 Like