seems like everyone is ready for the big day

seems like everyone here is optimally prepared for Saturday? anyone getting that ticklish feelings?

HA! No one is every ready… Best of luck to all!

I’M FREAKING OUT

who else is freaking out? and who is fully calm? lets try the crowd

Yeah got the butterflies going a little bit. Who else is taking it in DC/MD this Saturday here?

Can never be ready for this thing to be honest…I am doing two more AM Papers 2016 today and 2014 Thursday and reviewing in between tomorrow. Friday for formulas, review of GIPS and AMC then call it a day.

I feel better than last year as I have put in more hours and marks are showing 5-10% higher both in AM and PM Exams going into it but with low 70s I worry about being marginal fail come exam day. would feel better going into it with 80s on practice exams but comes down to the day, managing stress under exam conditions and hoping for material I know to show up not my weak areas…

Good luck to all, specially you VWJetty you have been consistent contributor to this site and studying hard last two years…

WE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oydv8lFPeIY]

@ Slim Charles

that hits the nail on the head!

I’m feeling pretty good. I feel like the material came together for me at the right time. I was feeling very stressed about 3 weeks out but now my practice has been going really strong. I’ll always be nervous for exam day but that’s the way that it goes.

Haha thanks you too!

Well, 2016 i was just riding on my high horse coming out of L2 thinking I could breeze through it. So I had it coming for that year. However last year was just a shocker for me. I’m actually in the same boat as you. I saw some marginal improvements over last year and hoping they test the right stuff to get by. Definitely not like some of you guys killing it with 80%+ marks or anything.

If I don’t get a chance, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here. I’ve actually been on here before taking the CFA L1 exams and I plan on being around even afterwards when it’s all said and done (God willing of course). Was definitely in a emotional wreck last year so I’m not trying to set any goals this year other than just do my best. Good luck to everyone.

There’s nothing worse than failing by a small margin… I was in “Band 10” last year.

Funny thing is: Q8 on which I got 50-70% and Q9 (<50%) are not relevant anymore

Anyway, good luck to all !

Box gaming is soon.

for those who failed last year. What were your scores last year at Mocks and what are this year your scores?

^ not applicable comparison given the AM session of exam and subjective self grading.This wouldn’t tell you anything.

#OhBehave

what are the odds of passing with an aggregate score of 67?

69%

damn, def not ready