Series 7 - best study guide

I’m thinking of taking the series 7 exam. any tips on best study guide?

i’m thinking of taking the series 7 exam. any tips? especially on study guides?

You can’t just “think of” taking the series 7. You need to be sponsored. Whoever sponsors you will provide you with the study guides. The test is a joke.

I personally just used Kaplan and went straight to the question bank. If I didn’t know how to do answer a question, then I went back to the study material and learned the little tidbit. I found their question bank was exhaustive enough that the method covered everything and allowed repetition for the areas likely to show up on the exam. That way of studying allowed me to pass the 7 with an 83% after about 5 days of studying (approx 25 hours… your experience will play a huge role on how much prep time you need). I did the same thing for my 66 and passed (barely) with a 76% after two days of studying (approx 10 hours). 7 requires 70% 66 requires 75% (I think)

verse214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can’t just “think of” taking the series 7. > You need to be sponsored. > > Whoever sponsors you will provide you with the > study guides. The test is a joke. This. Also, you won’t be able to “think” about taking the series 7 once you have a job that requires one. You’ll have 3 months to pass the exam (and likely the 66). You’ll likely be let go if you don’t pass in that time and I believe you’ll be restricted from taking the exam for 6 months after (my numbers could be off).

I’ll send you my study guide. quantjockmba at gma l x com

If you get an option try Greico. I used them for most of my test. Most likely your job will give you STS.

It really doesn’t matter. They are all good. If you can pass level 1 of the CFA you will have no problem with the 7. The materials are in the book and you are tested on that material, no guessing. I studied for one week before and did fine.