Serious Question for the owner here:

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 = Chad > Fishing for some gifts It’s a joke because any time tennis has been discussed it is immediately deleted

storko = Chad hates tennis

storko = thommo77 world has been blown

I say jcole21 = Chad With this thread he just spotted all the AFers who disagree with the current nuking policy and will ban us in no time.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We understand that b@nging underage chicks and > posting pics of them may not be an appropriate > topic, but what’s wrong with traveling or golf? > What if I need to travel to Chicago for a job > interview next week? Now I missed all the tips. > What if numi gets stabbed in Mexico City because > he didn’t read the last comment on that topic? Huh? What was the last comment on the Mexico City topic? I wish I had read whatever it was, since it sounds like the stabbing I took on my right shoulder this weekend could have been prevented. This is just crazy.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Huh? What was the last comment on the Mexico City > topic? I wish I had read whatever it was, since it > sounds like the stabbing I took on my right > shoulder this weekend could have been prevented. > This is just crazy. Tell me you’re kidding? You ok bro?

You have Numi’s blood on your hands now Chad