Settle the argument

Why isn’t your wife in the SI swimsuit issue?

The bigger question is why IS Kate Upton in the SI Swimsuit Issue?

^Yes, we get it, you don’t like Kate Upton. Mkay? Mkay.

I don’t know her, so I can’t say that I don’t like her. I am not attracted to her dumpy body, however.

She went down on the woman who picks the models. So, that get’s us back to my question.

I was going to say Kate Upton, but after some google imaging on my cell phone, gonna say Hannah Ferguson.

FTFY

How exactly did you fix that? That hurts my brain to read.

^The no one cares about part

Gigi Hadid is a monumental discovery worthy of note, but I was disappointed to see Michelle Vawer missing.

My friend lives on the same floor as Gigi and said she’s every bit as hot in person as she is in her body paint pictures. Apparently she lives in a multi million dollar apartment that her parents bought for her, which is becoming the norm for 20-somethings in Manhattan.

A whole bunch of Kate Upton (along with Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, etc.) hacked n&de pics hit the internet yesterday, including a few “money shots” if you know what I mean. It was a good day.

The pics just confirmed her fatness.

Pics?

Won’t post them here obviously, but, “thefappening”. A few are pretty graphic, definitely NSFW.

I don’t understand how the hack worked though, apparently these are all from iCloud. Would have thought people would have learned by now to turn auto-backup of images off on their phones? Or at least use an antique piece of technology like a Blackberry to snap nudes.

Go to the “celebs” sub reddit on reddit…there are literally hundreds of hacked icloud pics and at least a couple dozen p____ pics of Upton and others. There’s also a n&de of Justin Verlander mixed in the Upton pics, no h0mo.

Have Apple released any statements? Can’t find anything. Wonder if the market will react at all… probably not.

Damn…she does look like she is getting a little porky. Saw more of Justin V than I wanted too. Never thought Jlaw would be the type…

saw some of those pics… some are really nice. Upton could have made a ton of money selling those. too bad it’s all public domain now…

Just saw 'em. Why would you keep a money shot pic?